Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tha waqt-e-qyamat tujse alvida kehne ka waqt..
Dil ki tab bi chah thi tu mur ke dekh le..
Par dil bi kitna nadan tha...
nahi pata ise qa'ynat me q'yamat ek hi baar hoti hai


sailaab-e-noor hain yeh aankhein tumhari...
kaho inhe raat chaand ke saath yeh bi chamkein..
han subah hata lena asma se inhe...
Varna ho na ki sharam se suraj hi na nikle...

Insaan bane rehne ki bi himmat nahi jinme...
Woh is shahar mein bagwaan hue jaate hain..
Bahut mushkil se basaye the logon ne garounde...
Aj woh gar phir se makaan hue jaate hain...

2 comments:

Kim Swansula said...

Blog information helps out a lot, and I like the style of your blog here. Interesting information and useful content... I think I'll add you to my favorites. With your permission I'll be coming back. Can I tell a friend?

great job making this blog (good design!), keep up the good work!

~ have a nice day.
Making Out - French Kissing Tips (my site)

Tony said...

Sentinel hurricane blog
This is a minute-by-minute account of developments in Central Florida. Click on a subject in the category archives below for information segmented by county or topic.
Found your blog while surfing, great info...would you like to visit my blog as well?
banners Please Disregard the tittle it's on my product web site.